Our client is a consulting firm seeking a Junior Server Engineer in their Detroit, MI location.
- Act as a primary point of contact in working with the ETS business and applications teams to analyze and resolve reported technical issues
- Act as a point of contact in the creation of documentation to adhere to compliance.
- Participate in the configuration and setup of technology resources for new ETS engagements.
- Ensure stable implementation and support of all applicable technologies
- Acquire knowledge, via both formal and on-the-job training of the various 3rd party packaged software applications and custom solutions used to provide systems monitoring, management, and reporting within the ETS service offering.
- Adhere to best practice security policies and principles at all times.
- Solid knowledge of general enterprise IT principles and practices, including experience with both hardware and software architectures.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with enterprise Microsoft technologies.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with the VMware Enterprise suite and related technologies.
- Exposure working in Microsoft’s Azure Platform.
- Exposure working in Amazon’s AWS / EC2 infrastructure (or similar provider).
- Experience in a 24x7x365 service delivery model supporting mission-critical business operations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.