Our client is a Human Resources company seeking a Junior Security Analyst in their Chicago office.
- Monitoring for attempted intrusion, as well as performing active director security assessments on IT assets.
- Process a willingness to learn on the job while demonstrating an acumen for analyzing malicious indicators of compromise.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the threat landscape, malware and vulnerabilities
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Management level reports
- Standard operating procedures documents
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.