We are representing a Senior Accountant role with one of the top employers in the Wilmington, Delaware area.
Highlights about the Organization and Position:
- The company is a Fortune 200 publicly traded company in Wilmington, DE
- Position is part of the corporate accounting team and will focus on fixed assets, capital projects, depreciation, and impairment
- Will be involved with FP&A, internal controls, compliance, and business planning
- Amazing work/life balance with flexible hours
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other corporate perks
Candidates will ideally have:
- 2+ years of public accounting and/or corporate accounting experience.
- CPA is strongly encouraged.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.