We are representing an IT Audit Manager opportunity with one of the top consumer products companies in the Philadelphia area.
- Top international Fortune 500 company consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in the region
- Unique rotational opportunities into various business units including finance, investor relations, corporate accounting and operations
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other corporate perks
- Position will focus on targeted financial, operational and compliance and IT audits, system pre- and post- implementation reviews, internal investigations and fraud reviews
- Very entrepreneurial environment where this position will interact with all business units including marketing, business development, and research
- Candidates will ideally have 7+ years of risk assurance experience within public accounting or IT audit experience within industry.
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the year.
- CISA or a similar designation is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.