Integral member of the Investor Relations team who is the primary point of contact with existing limited partners and their designated parties for all reporting and fund operational matters.
- Investor Reporting & Communications
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key fund operations and administration contacts among client base, consultants and business partners, utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills to facilitate continuous contact and provide exceptional service to investors, their consultants and advisors.
- Utilize institutional corporate knowledge, broad comprehension of the business and in-depth understanding of a growing investor base to adapt service strategies to meet unique investor needs.
- Manage all investor reporting processes (including document distribution of: investor letters, quarterly/annual reports, tax and ad hoc documents or reports, capital call and distribution notices, etc.) by working closely and coordinating with appropriate and necessary contributors (Investments, Portfolio Management & Analytics, Finance, Accounting & Treasury and Investor Relations teams).
- Develop mastery of Limited Partnership Agreements and partnership operating mechanics by working closely with the Legal and Compliance team.
- Understand proposed amendments to LPAs and be able to explain the proposed changes and ramifications of such changes to Limited Partners.
- 6+ years of IR / Investor Services work out of fund or fund admin
- PE and/or RE is highly preferred; would try a great credit HF candidate
- Management experience is a plus but not a necessity
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.