Our client is a private investment firm with over $50+ billion in assets under management and a primary focus on real estate seeking an Investor Relations – Analytics and Reporting Professional
- Complete custom quarterly reports for specific investors.
- Reporting includes cash flow projections, asset level performance and fund information.
- Maintain the group’s current database, which includes detailed, asset-level information and facilitates analysis/ reporting.
- Utilize internal database to complete tailored spreadsheets for investors performing due diligence
- Support the transition of the database into a new firm-wide system
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and strong academic record
- 2-4 years of real estate accounting/finance/audit experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of financial data
- Authorization to work in the United States
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.