Our Client has experience helping companies address their cross-border needs. They multinational businesses achieve their business goals in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally.
- Comprehensive technical skills in structural realignment, cash and financial statement effective tax rate analysis and improvement of tax efficiency of cross-border flows.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years experience
- CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure
- Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar Knowledge Preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.