We are representing an Internal Controls Manager opportunity with a global Fortune 500 company in Wayne, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- Part of the Corporate Financial Reporting team with focus on SOX and internal controls.
- Leading team members on projects addressing the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
- Great opportunity to gain visibility with key stakeholders.
- Well known for rotating their talent around into different divisions of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 public accounting experience highly desired
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of the COSO Framework and Sarbanes Oxley
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.