Our client, an elite financial services organization based in Philadelphia, PA is looking for an Internal Audit Manager. Strong entrepreneurial and executive presence is a must as the qualified candidate will be helping to build out and restructure the Internal Audit team and function.
Highlights about the company and position
- Maintain updated policies and procedures with continuous compliance updates as required
- Report on all action plans and audit findings to the Internal Controls Manager with strict adherence to required schedule of research reporting
- Direct and manage auditors (internal and outsourced) in the planning, organizing, executing, and monitoring of Internal Audit procedures and activities
- Ability to build effective relationships with executives, internal stakeholders, and other outside vendors along with internally throughout the organization
- Monitor and analyze the performance of each control, managing pending action plans, and assisting with the development of processes and procedures to increase security and business control efficiencies
- Competitive compensation package, + stock offered in addition to the strong work life balance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 6+ years of experience in Internal Audit with a Public Accounting and or financial services firm.
- Strong management experience is a MUST.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Audit, US GAAP and IFRS experience and CIA/CPA and financial services clients/industry experience is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.