We are representing an Internal Audit Manager opportunity with one of the top consumer products companies in the Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the Organization and Position
- Top international Fortune 500 company consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in the region
- This is a unique rotational opportunity into various business units including finance, investor relations, corporate accounting and operations
- Position will focus on targeted financial, operational and compliance audits, internal investigations and fraud reviews, and internal control reviews of new acquisitions
- Very entrepreneurial environment where this position will interact with all business units including marketing, business development, and research
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other corporate perks
- 9+ years of audit experience within public accounting or internal audit experience within related industry.
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the year.
- CPA or a similar designation is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.