Our client is an accessories licensing company with over 30 years of success under their belt. They have in-house design departments and design and manufacture various collections at the highest industry standard. Presently their categories include Home Products, Accessories, Character License, Bath & Body, Kids. They are now looking to add an Import Specialist.
- Track customs release by working closely with broker Account Handlers.
- Communicate with Allocations, Production, and Customer Service departments
- Communicate with Freight Forwarders Account Handlers to resolve document issues, freight release issues.
- Communicates with Vendor Compliance Coordinator on chargeback issues.
- Communicates with Customs compliance group to resolve issues with Customs entry.
- Log all dates/updates timely and accurately.
- Inbound freight processed and released timely.
- All issues/questions are addressed with 24 hours of receipt.
- Invoice logging & processing for payment
- Monthly report generation (Shipment analysis)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.