Our client is seeking a temporary import and cost accounting associate in Long Island City.
- Breakdown the duties, freight charges, broker’s fee, & trucking charges by style/purchase order in MS Excel cost sheets for Steve Madden Wholesale including getting the standard freight & duty from Internal departments
- Investigate & resolve duty variances
- Check documents sent with shipping advices
- Issuance of charge-backs as necessary & maintain the log.
- Prepare & distribute weekly as well as monthly chargeback reports.
- Print container manifest & back-up seaway bill & commercial invoice for freight charge approval.
- Listing of approved broker’s bills, filing of shipping documents.
- Back up for customs entry audit & maintenance of Cost Accounting Dept. cost sheets
- Experience & knowledge of Import, Infor system
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.