Our client is a consulting firm seeking an Director of Human Resources Applications in their Detroit, MI location.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing an IT budget specific to the HR Support Team
- Manage a team of business analysts, system analysts and developers
- Plan and conduct performance reviews and career planning for IT HR Support Staff
- Coordinate the design the HR systems strategy to ensure dynamic, scalable, and sustainable solutions
- Evaluate business requirements and provide comprehensive solutions
- Develop plans and manage upgrades for all HR applications
- Lead the implementation of projects in line with the strategic plan and key business initiatives
- Responsible for quantitative Project Management reporting for designated efforts
- Bachelor’s degree is desired in Human Resource Management or in Information Management
- 10+ years of diverse human resource, reporting and information systems experience required
- Expertise in implementing HR systems, project management, and process improvement methodologies
- Professional services/law firm experience preferred
- Experience with full life cycle of application implementations desired
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and project responsibilities simultaneously
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.