The HCM Manager will lead the Human Resources team’s efforts related to the full spectrum of project management and implementation of the Human Capital Management System.
- Manage projects and process from inception to implementation.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and enhancement of the Workday system to ensure data integrity and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Provide systems support for Workday users, including researching issues and recommending solutions or alternative methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Understand Workday technology to create objects to report on
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Finance, Business or other related fields
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years or experience – within HR/Technology
- Deep experience with Workday required – minimum of 3 years
- Develop, maintain and execute project plans.
- Ability to make professional presentations and to communicate complex technical matters effectively in writing (emails, reports and memos) and in conversation.
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy through a focus on all areas involved.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.