Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to support the Retail and Human Services Divisions.
- Provide counseling to employees regarding employee relations, benefits, policy and procedures.
- Support the Benefits Director with the administration of short-term/ long- term disability, FMLA, worker’s compensation, LOA, and personal leave, flexible
- ending accounts, transit and retirement plan.
- Update the HRIS and work with payroll to ensure accuracy of employee changes
- Generate reports to ensure accuracy in HRIS and between HR and Payroll.
- Assist in the open enrollment process
- Process employment verifications and maintain employee files/records.
- Serve as a liaison with the external vendors for benefits.
- Assist with reconciling monthly benefit billings and assist with year-end audit reconciliations.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and track survey results.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4-5 years of human resources experience required, preferably with an emphasis on benefits and employee relations
- Working knowledge of Department of Labor regulations in New York and New Jersey required.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Requires honed conflict-resolution skills
- Experience working in a non-profit organization preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.