Our client is an investment management firm focused on private equity and credit investment opportunities seeking a HR Analyst.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Document business reporting requirements.
- Understand Workday technology to create objects to report on as required.
- Analyze Data to determine best practices of reporting.
- Create reports, with a focus on advanced product tools such as dashboards, composite, matrix, and dashboard reporting.
- Develop and manage an inventory of reports ensuring that the reports library is well documented, maintained, and consulted by end users.
- Analyze existing reports to effectively improve the current functionality
- Following development best-practices such as source control, self-documenting and error-free quality control.
- Manage concurrent projects with varying deliverables, priorities and time-frames.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Consulting
- HR of a Financial Services firm (Ideally PE or Hedge).
- Experience with Workday.
- Khronos is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.