Seeking a HR Administrative Assistant for an investment firm in NYC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares new employee files and maintains personnel records.
- Assistance with paperwork and data entry.
- Assistance with various HR projects and initiatives.
- Assisting with PTO tracking and record keeping.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Works with HR Coordinator to keep HR Intranet content relevant and up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business/HR Management a plus).
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.