We are seeking candidates to join our dynamic accounting and operations team and become experts in the diverse business challenges of a global hedge fund
- Portfolio valuation
- Management of multi-asset class, global trade settlement processes
- Collateral and tax optimization
- Bank financing negotiations
- Hedge fund corporate and legal structuring
- Building a knowledge base of the differing accounting, legal, trading, and operational implications of investing in a wide variety of financial instruments and markets
- At least 2 years of accounting industry experience is required.
- Experience in hedge fund audit is preferred but not required.
- CPA designation is a plus but not required.
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Proficient interpersonal skills and a desire to develop negotiation abilities
- Rigorous work ethic and attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.