Our client is a growing NYC Hedge fund that is seeking a highly-motivated, hands-on Head of IT/Senior Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, or similar technical field from a strong undergraduate program
- Self-starter with a passion for all facets of technology and excellent attention to detail
- Manage external Vendors and Junior IT Staff
- Well versed with Cyber Security
- Ability to perform root cause analysis for customer issues
- Working knowledge of common client/server technologies and how to troubleshoot them
- Willingness to perform after-hours and weekend work when necessary
- Scripting knowledge a plus
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 with advanced Excel expertise
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Candidate should come from the Alternative Investment industry.
- MDM Administration
- MS Exchange 2013
- Storage Backups
- Active Directory Windows Server
- CICSO Network
- CISCO VOICE
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.