Seeking a group reporting accountant consultant for a major international financial advisory and asset management firm.
- Track developments from FASB and IASB accounting standard setters
- Research new accounting guidance and prepare/update accounting memo to document
- conclusions for the impact, as well as assist in the implementation of the new FASB standards
- For SEC10-Q/K update footnote disclosure for new/updated accounting guidance
- Prepare US GAAP and SEC checklists for quarter and year-end
- Prepare and update 10-Q/K document and active disclosure presentation files
- Review XBRL for current periods and an annual basis review tags
- Create, update and testing of system generated reports
- CPA preferred, minimum 4 years’ experience
- Public accounting and/or private firm experience
- SAP, Active disclosure/Workiva experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.