Our client is seeking a GP Accountant located in NYC.
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements of General Partner entities and other carried interest vehicles
- Preparation of quarterly allocations files for partnership vehicles
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting to internal Partners, Principals and Vice-Presidents
- Coordination with Investor Communications team regarding transaction correspondence
- Preparation of cash planning analyses in coordination with corporate accounting team
- Supervision and support of year-end external audits
- 2-4 years of experience (experience as audit team senior strongly preferred)
- Private Equity experience
- BS in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Will communicate with deal professionals and other WP teams on sensitive matters
- Experience generating or reviewing partnership financial statements and partner allocations is preferred
- Excellent MS Excel and analytical skills are essential.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.