The Global Accounting Analyst is a full-time position located in Michigan and reports to the Senior leadership team in accounting
- Ensure consistency of financial statement preparation and classification across entities.
- Participate in month-end close process. Includes journal entry preparation, data entry, reconciling accounts and reporting.
- Perform monthly fixed asset review ensuring complete and accurate capitalization and depreciation.
- Enhance and streamline assigned work processes in a proactive manner.
- Acts as a point of contact for the external auditors and provides audit coordination and support.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and support Firm initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.