Our top tier asset management client is looking to hire a full-time Fund Treasury/Accounting Associate to join the Operations team.
- Assist in the implementation of a revenue reporting workflow and an operating expense workflow.
- Reconciliation, validation and authorization of all operating expense invoices for the Funds
- Perform and document walkthroughs of significant business
- Design controls mappings and risk assessments that will be used as the basis for the expense oversight model and financial reporting oversight model.
- Assist in the development of materials to summarize oversight results to management, boards and external reporting agencies.
- Ensure that the implications to the Funds of such developments are well understood and that the company’s accounting policies remain appropriate
- Assist in managing the Fund Treasury Offshore team; includes determining procedures and tasks to assign to the offshore team, and review of the work performed.
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience within the investment management industry, Big 4 Public Accounting firm and/or relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Preference given to those who have or are working toward CPA designation.
- Technical and business knowledge of various investment structures (e.g., mutual funds, collective investment, UCITs and Hedge funds).
- Strong analytical skills with ability to evaluate issues and propose and implement solutions, with consideration for all downstream implications.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.