Our client, a leading global private investment firm with $20+ billion of capital under management, is seeking a Fund Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for managing the accounting decisions, preparation and approval of the quarterly financial reports, and compliance reporting for all assigned Funds.
- Ensure compliance with the funds governing documents as well as SEC and GAAP requirements.
- Analyze monthly cash funding needs for assigned Funds and propose capital call and distribution amounts
- Review call/distribution notices, partner capital statements and quarterly investor letters
- Liaise with Investor Services team in the distribution of such deliverables and in answering requests/questions.
- Assist in the quarterly review of the Valuation process relating to assigned funds portfolio investments.
- Plan and execute the year-end audit for assigned Funds.
- 6-10 years of experience related to alternative investments in a combination of private financial institutions and public accounting.
- CPA strongly preferred. MBA/MS Finance a plus.
- Knowledge of credit investments and related derivatives required; Experience with distressed debt and/or originated loans strongly preferred.
- Seasoned manager of people and processes with an ability to cultivate, maintain and motivate a high-performing team.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate change agility with an evolving workload
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.