Our client, a $30B+ investment manager, seeks a Fund Accountant/Special Projects Analyst for its Fund Accounting team.
- Responsible for accuracy of NAV and Investor capital accounts through month-end review of reconciliations, trading PNL and accruals.
- Communicate directly with the third party administrator.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly and annual audited financial statements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fund accounting, reporting, analysis and special projects, including developing a comprehensive understanding of products traded and processes utilized.
- Interaction with Operations, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, Financial Reporting and Technology to resolve accounting issues and improve business processes.
- Various investor relations information requests.
- Managing and modifying accounting/financial systems, procedures, and processes, as necessary.
- 3-6 yrs exp in public accounting/fund admin/PE/investment management
- Strong Excel including VBA mandatory
- CPA or parts passed
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.