Our client, a $30B+ investment manager, seeks an Fund Accountant for its private equity and hedge fund businesses.
- Responsible for accuracy of NAV through month-end review of reconciliations, trading PNL and accruals.
- Communicate directly with the third party administrator.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly and annual audited financial statements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fund accounting, reporting, analysis and special projects, including developing a comprehensive understanding of products traded and processes utilized.
- Interaction with Operations, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, and Financial Reporting to resolve process and accounting issues.
- Coordination with internal tax professionals.
- Various investor relations information requests.
- Managing and modifying accounting/financial systems, procedures, and processes, as necessary.
- 3-6 yrs exp in public accounting/fund admin/PE/investment management
- Hedge Fund or PE experience mandatory
- Excellent Excel/system skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.