Our client is a premier blue chip Private Equity firm seeking a Fund Accountant – newly created due to growth.
- Maintain general ledger and fund accounting database
- Assist in quarterly and annual financial reporting process
- Assist in drawdown and distribution process
- Quarterly reconciliation and settlement of Fund expenses
- Update monthly cash activity for investment holding companies
- Assist with allocations of withholding and other tax payments
- Assist in processing of checks
- Maintain employee loan analysis, including preparation of quarterly loan statements and interest invoices
- 2-4 years straight public or straight private PE experience
- CPA or appropriate work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.