Our client is looking for an Fund Accountant/Analyst to join the team supporting the fund business with a structured finance related strategy.
- Prepare and review internal performance and NAV estimates for Funds.
- Work closely with administrators on the month end close process, reviewing financials, investor allocations and supporting schedules.
- Reconcile administrator results to internally prepared projections for both portfolio results, operating expenses and management & performance fees.
- Prepare and review financial activity of various special purpose entities.
- Prepare supporting analyses for partnership activities to external auditors.
- Assist with the coordination of year end audits, working with fund admins and external auditors.
- Liaise with company’s Investor Relations group regarding investor subscriptions and redemptions, performance estimates, investor statements, partner capital schedules, etc.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, preferred
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in public accounting or with a hedge/PE fund business, a plus
- Product knowledge of securities & derivatives strongly encouraged
- Strong Excel skills needed
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.