Our client is a multi-strategy private equity investment firm which, together with its affiliates, has approximately over $10.0 billion of assets under management across three lines of business, seeking a Fund Accountant.
- Assisting in the monthly and quarterly accounting close process including preparation of income statements, balance sheets and statements of cash flows, and preparation of support schedules showing detailed investment activity, income and expense amounts
- Preparing and reviewing trial balances
- Managing and monitoring the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Providing technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Coordinating with our operations, tax, investor relations, investment and legal teams
- Seeking 2-3 years of accounting experience with private equity clients
- big 4 experienced is preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Investran experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Private equity experience a must
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP financial statements for alternative investments
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.