We are representing a Financial Reporting Senior opportunity with a global leader in the alternative investment fund industry in the Chester County region.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- Prepare and review quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements for investment funds (private equity funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, etc.)
- Engage with both offshore and domestic fund structures ranging from moderate to high complexity/volume
- Company experiencing explosive growth, especially in the Chester County location
- Paid overtime for this position, jeans to work every day, $1 for $1 401K match, and one of the best healthcare plans around
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics with a minimum of 9 accounting credits
- 2+ years’ experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.