Our client is a leading innovator in the retail industry and is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Prepare drafts of the SEC Form and other required filings for the Company
- Review regional and corporate journal entries including the share-based compensation calculation.
- Review the Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows, earnings per share calculation
- Assist with testing SOX controls.
- Assist with technical research, implementation and documentation of new accounting and reporting pronouncements issued by the various standard setting bodies and certain other accounting activities.
- Be an active participant in special projects as they arise.
- 6-8 years’ experience
- A combination of Public and Private experience
- Must have SEC experience
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.