We are seeking a hands on candidate to support the corporate entities of a global investment management firm.
- Prepare Management Company Financial Statements on a quarterly basis
- Prepare F/S regulatory filings in the various jurisdictions around the world
- Help design the regulatory filing process for the newly formed Broker Dealer
- Post journal entries in Microsoft Dynamics GP, the company’s general ledger package
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- 4+ years of Financial Statement preparation experience. International regulatory reporting experience
- Strong skills in Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains) a plus
- Accounting or Finance bachelor’s degree
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.