Our client is seeking a Financial Reporting Associate. This position will primarily focus on reviewing and reconciling financial data from the underlying funds.
- Review large data sets
- Understand financial statements and notices from the underlying funds and integrate that awareness into the work product.
- Effectively communicate with the GPs and investment team to reconcile any data inconsistencies.
- Capacity to quickly understand the nuances of each GP.
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries regarding portfolio company level information.
- Responsible for the transference of accurate data and GP materials to third parties and for the quality of data captured.
- 3-5 years of fund, funds or public with PE clients/experience
- Investran ++
- Skilled in Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.