Our client is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for helping to support the broader financial reporting team.
- Preparation of footnote and MD&A disclosures
- Collection and analyses of non-GAAP metrics and fund performance data
- Validation and documentation of financial statements support
- Assist in ensuring that the filings are SEC, GAAP and SOX compliant
- Assist in maintaining a sound SOX controls environment and ensuring proper documentation of our SOX processes.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly peer analysis
- Ad Hoc requests and special projects as necessary
- 1-4 years’ experience
- U.S. GAAP technical accounting expertise.
- SEC reporting experience and CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Big 4 preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficiency in Hyperion Essbase, Workiva and Sharepoint a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.