Our client is an investment management firm with approximately $5+ billion under management. The firm has offices in London and New York and is seeking a Financial Operations Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Funds administrator to ensure timely and accurate preparation of:
- Wires for the funding of investments and the payment of invoices
- Quarterly and annual financial statements, including supporting schedules, footnotes and Limited Partner capital statements
- Capital call and distribution calculations and corresponding memorandums to Limited Partners
- Journal entry review, including monitoring of daily cash
- Liaise with Deal Teams as follows:
- Ensuring that all investments or trades are accounted for and settled correctly
- Reconciling trading positions, if any, with trading counterparties and custodian and correcting any mistakes or trade breaks
- Maintaining relationships with counterparts at certain structured equity portfolio companies to assist in review of portfolio company cash flows and performance
- 3-5 years public/private with credit experience
- CPA big plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.