Our client is a nationally recognized credit asset manager with over $20 billion of capital under management seeking a Financial Planning and Budgeting Associate.
- Assist with the preparation of forecast and budget along with reporting and tracking
- Develop expense allocation methodology
- Prepare management reports and deliverables
- Perform fluctuation analysis between forecast and actual results
- Assist in the completion of monthly general ledger closes
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1-3 years of relevant experience in accounting required
- Experience with Financial Planning, Budgeting and Analysis is a plus
- Excellent computer skills required, especially with the Microsoft Office product, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of and sensitivity to confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal / written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to drive projects to completion independently, while also functioning effectively in a team environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.