The Financial Analyst provides critical support and guidance to the Finance, Account Management and Marketing teams on strategic business decisions that drive customer sales and retention.
- Monthly preparation of actual retention rates, rolling forecasts and variance explanations for review by senior management.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of actual versus budget for the total business.
- Review reports on historical trends and recommend appropriate actions that will drive business decisions.
- Prepare and improve the quality of analysis for executive level reporting.
- Provide statistical analysis on various cancel and retention reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant financial planning, reporting and analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- MBA strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Very comfortable working with large datasets
- Must set high standards of performance for one’s self, strive for distinction in all tasks and exhibit sense of pride in work product
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion