We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a growing manufacturing company in the consumer product space who can drive improvement within the Finance space.
Highlights about the company and position
- Building templates and performing data entry activities for assistance on the annual budgeting process.
- Conducting special studies to analyze business operations and preparing schedules for internal/external audits ensuring they comply within SOX controls
- Controlling and reporting business activities inclusive of sales, expenses, ad-hoc, on a daily / weekly / monthly / annual basis. Monitoring, analyzing, and providing variance analysis on monthly operating results against budget
- Assisting and creating financial presentations for monthly and quarterly reporting, and presenting them to Executives including the Board of Directors and various investors.
- Preparing, organizing, and improving financial documentation and schedules that create a better workflow
- Ability to rotate into various functions within the Finance/Accounting space
- Offers a strong work life balance + competing compensation package
- 3+ years of experience in accounting/finance within a publicly traded company
- Auditors with public accounting backgrounds are also welcomed to apply
- ERM, KPI and CPM platform experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.