We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a healthcare services company.
Highlights about the company and position
- Multi-billion company with a strong acquisition history over the past few years
- Responsible for budgeting, financial forecasting, build budgets for new locations, financial analysis, preparing financial statements and other management reporting of key statistics
- Looking for an independent, self-starter with strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position will be at the divisional corporate level and has high visibility to senior leadership of the company including VPs, CFO, and regional operations managers
- Candidates must have 2+ years accounting or finance experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Oracle G/L, ADI, and SmartView are a plus.
- Public accounting experience would be considered.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.