Seeking a Temporary Finance Manager for a company located in Purchase, NY
- Executing all primary finance and accounting activities
- Overseeing data collection and internal/external reporting of charitable donations
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA or MBA preferred.
- 8+ yrs relevant finance and accounting experience
- Intermediate-Advanced computer skills for analytics, modeling and presentations (superior Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Business Objects or other data base tools, familiarity with SAP beneficial.
- Manage relationships with client groups across the globe to effectively execute key aspects of role.
- Proven ability to identify and define business issues and to develop creative alternatives, well-reasoned recommendations.
- Executional excellence – ability to translate strategy/vision into practical action plans and execute them.
- Sense of urgency – Responsiveness to quick turn-around requests tor analytics and financial insights
- Ability to over-deliver by providing not just the answer but insights to take thinking to higher level.
- Inclusive and collaborative work style
- Consistent demonstration of executive maturity and grace under pressure.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.