Our client is seeking a Finance Coordinator, temporary to permanent role in their Winston Salem, NC location.
- Provide primary support to leadership assisting with year-end activities, primarily including customer clean up, cash flow deliverables and project management support.
- Will act as primary project manager for various initiatives
- They will lead quarterly SOX testing management
- They will be responsible for purchasing card and ordering supplies and equipment to support NASS operations.
- scheduling, facilitating technical equipment and providing additional support to facilitate key periodic/quarterly meetings.
- Contribute to the success by executing against portfolio objectives to ensure year end success, supporting leadership through various activities to ensure year end and baseline tasks are met
- Supporting year end cash flow initiatives by assisting with cash flow influence strategy analysis/presentations.
- 4 Year Degree or Comparable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.