Seeking an Executive Assistant in New York, NY.
- Supporting a Partner/Co-CIO/Head of Credit business and Partner/President/COO
- Trading floor environment
- Heavy phone and calendar management
- General admin work such as copying, PDF’s, updating contact databases, preparing and FedExing materials
- Heavy travel arrangements including:
- Reserve international and Domestic flights
- Book car reservations
- Prepare travel itineraries
- Reconcile travel against expense reports
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Show initiative and have strong interpersonal, communication, written and customer service skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college preferred.
- Three+ years of experience in financial services industry and supporting a C-Level manager.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience with Microsoft Office.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.