A growing midtown NY based hedge fund with more than $1B in assets under management is seeking a hands-on Executive Assistant to support the Founding Partner. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a prestigious firm that rewards hard work and promotes professional development among team members.
- Manage business calendar
- Arrange all trips and meetings, both domestic & international
- Draft meeting requests and follow-up notes
- Arrange all aspects of domestic & international travel; single and multi-leg flights (business and personal)
- Personal work including but not limited to partnering with the Founder’s family to schedule appointments, coordinate transportation, liaise with household staff and facilitate payments, prepare travel arrangements.
- Review and prepare invoices for expenses
- Assist in tax documentation gathering for quarterly tax estimate purposes
- Interact with high-profile clients and contacts on Founder’s behalf
- Various project work as needed
- At least 5+ years’ of executive support experience, preferably from the finance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills (Outlook, Excel) preferred
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.