Our client is a boutique investment firm that seeks to invest in middle market and mature companies within the consumer products, business services, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, and chemicals industries. With $300M in AUM and 20+ years of upward mobility, they are poised for continued growth and are now looking to add an Executive Assistant to the team.
- Provide office management support- work with vendor and service providers, manage office and pantry supplies, maintain general office operations& facility
- Assist CFO with monthly AP/AR, journal entries, reconciliations, etc. in Peachtree, various other tasks as needed
- EA- calendar maintenance, meeting coordination, meeting agendas & materials, call screening, scheduling conference calls, travel & logistics/itineraries, expenses, light PA (medical appointments & claims, personal calendars, travel)
- Project work- IR support, edit marketing materials, bind presentations, assist with compliance projects, track and organize documents, etc.
- Will sit at reception area and serve as the face of the firm (very light phone and foot traffic)
- Hours will be 9-5pm
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.