Our client has a fast-paced environment in which they are seeking a temporary Executive Assistant that can help each executive and be an intrinsic component to the success of the company.
- Calendar management for a team of 3 executives
- Managing the front desk / reception
- Managing travel arrangements for executives
- Working closely with the broader staff to ensure all relevant calendars are considered and functioning cohesively
- Partnering with those who are supporting your executives on key initiatives by performing research and other diligence projects
- Helping to ensure key executives are following through on top to-dos and tasks
- Acting as a gatekeeper to leadership calendars by making judgment calls
- Coordinating leadership events
- Maintaining complete confidentiality when handling sensitive and non-routine information
- Supporting leadership with ad-hoc personal tasks as needed
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations
- Proactivity and confidence to work closely with and adapt to the style of executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of responsiveness
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning and travel logistics, particularly with complex international travel
- Can maintain strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience as an executive assistant to C-level executives
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.