Our client is a global trading and investment firm with about 300 people across multiple locations and almost 20 years of industry success under their belt. They are now looking to add an Executive Assistant to work in support of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Management of calendar
- Coordinating high volume of international and domestic travel
- Expense reporting
- Management of incoming calls
- Developing PowerPoint presentations
- Data entry, manipulation, and analysis in Excel
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Processing visa requests for international business travel
- Management of incoming mail and processing
- Manage email and internal/external points of contact
- Event coordination – holiday party, leadership conferences, investor conferences, gifting, logistics, etc.
- 4 years college degree required
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Self-motivated, high-functioning, experienced administrator with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Exceptional planning and organization skills with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.