Our client is a NYC based boutique investment firm with 40+ years of history and annual revenues in excess of $5 million. The company invests in commodity contracts, tax liens, and venture capital companies. The company presently has 20 employees and they are now looking to add another EA to the team. The hours for the role are 8:30-5:30.
- Management of MD’s affairs
- Personal and business calendar and email management
- Expenses & bill paying through QuickBooks
- Travel Management- international and domestic, including detailed itineraries
- Event Coordination
- Assist MD with foundation and board meeting needs
- Office operations- office build out, assisting with vendors
- Project based work- reporting, research, etc.
- Assist CFO & President with projects when needed
- 5+ years supporting a C-level executive
- Four-year college degree is highly preferred
- Previous experience using QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Previous experience working in financial services is highly preferred
- A self-starter; be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Flexible attitude, upbeat and positive
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.