Our Client is looking for a flexible Executive Assistant for their growing firm
- Maintain calendar for the CEO, meeting scheduling, conference room reservations, teleconference and video set-up and associated meeting logistics.
- Proactively and independently organize and expedite workflow and initiate follow-up when necessary to ensure schedules and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate calendars, meetings, and key deliverables.
- Create agendas, schedule appointments, issue meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested.
- Use appropriate discretion in the management of information.
- Provide project management assistance.
- Initiate inter-departmental projects as appropriate.
- Provide phone screening coverage.
- Open, review, and route mail, replying to routine correspondence.
- Set-up and maintain project and general correspondence files.
- Prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software; organize and maintain electronic and hard copy files.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.