Our client is a research and advisory company seeking a temporary events manager in Stamford CT
- Be responsible for the effective planning and execution of 6-8 events while contributing to further events within the portfolio.
- Drive strategy to increase EITL and ESCL member and prospect attendance and retention across all events.
- Be able to clearly understand and translate the needs of the audience to create exceptional on site experiences and programs.
- Pro-actively participate in the process of designing or improving the event features and programs. Prepare and submit execution plan for new ideas and implement approved ones.
- Constantly evaluate the experience, feedback and results and implement changes accordingly.
- Successful translation and execution of business’ event strategy to support client retention
- Application of best practices to create repeatable, high impact scalable event processes
- Degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred/Tertiary education
- 5+ years of event management experience
- End-to-end Event management and delivery to Senior level clients
- Experience of working in a complex multi layered corporate environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player who works well with others
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.