Our client is seeking an event planner that will be a part of the Global content team and delivering the content to our attendees globally.
- Manage the event content Experience
- Work closely with program management and conference management in developing a client-focused agenda
- Copy-edit event sessions and create compelling web descriptions
- Measure content results across the business in order to ensure client feedback is the highest priority in enhancements
- Collect feedback from attendees on how best to improve online agenda tool.
- Track enhancements of event navigator tool, and work with technical team on improvements and testing.
- Work with program management team and external speaker planner on external speaker options for the events
- Work with the logistics team on capacity planning and room placement
- Manage onsite content execution to include room monitor management, capacity management, session scanning and feedback
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.